Happy Easter! I hope you get to enjoy the day with your loved ones, and that the true meaning of the day brings you peace and hope.
I've chosen tulips for this month's desktop wallpaper.... a fond memory I still hold from my days living close enough to the Skagit Valley in Washington to be able to enjoy their amazing fields awash in color during the annual Tulip Festival each April. I hope when you sit down each morning with your cup of coffee and fire up your computer, that these tulips will make you smile and fill your soul with light.
- I download and save the image to my computer - from the link just above that starts with "Click HERE". (NOT from the picture that appears at the top of this post!) TIP: To "download" the full-resolution image once it's open (from Google Drive where it's stored), I click on the downward-pointing arrow. THAT is what actually begins the download process to my computer.
- Once the file has been downloaded, named and saved to my computer's hard drive, I open it.
- Then I right-click on the image and select "Set as" > "Set as Background"..... then right-click again and select "Set as" > "Set as Lock screen". And poof! That's all there is to it! (For convenience, I install this on both my desktop system as well as my laptop.)
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-customize-desktop-background-windows
- Apple Mac: http://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Desktop-Background-on-an-Apple-Macintosh-Computer